Clapham Junction Station, London
As a part of the new St John’s entrance at Clapham Junction Station, Kaler Engineering undertook both the steelwork and groundworks packages. This gave our client a complete package – minimising their risk.Kaler fabricated
- • 4no. Bespoke Arched Canopies,
- • 2no.Powder-coated bicycle frame,
- • Aluminium powder coated flashings and bespoke drainage for platform canopies,
- • Structural steelwork for Beam and Block Flooring.
- • Supply and installation of 20nr Stainless Steel Anti-Terrorist Bollards,
- • Supply and installation of 30nr Stainless Steel Bollards,
- • Supply and installation of concrete beam and block floor,
- • Installation of Aco-drainage and associated drainage works,
- • Installation of 50mm thick concrete slabs around forecourt,
- • Construction of a concrete retaining structure with steps cladded with facing brickwork,
- • Tarmac of forecourt including line marking,
Our experienced site management and onsite teams were able to co-ordinate the works and deliver an end product for our client.